/

Singapore Botanic Garden


It was unintentional to be at the Botanic Garden that day I have visited the place. What happened was that after I picked up a document at an institution at the Bukit Tinggi Road, the bus that I had taken going to Orchard Road happened to pass at the Botanic Garden, without second thought I immediately alighted at the bus stop few meters from the main gate. Since I have photography class in the evening I had my camera with me. I did not explore the whole of the complex and was just walking on a slow pace for say an hour as it was mid afternoon and the sun was at its sunniest. But I managed to took pictures while enjoying the scenery and the shades of the big trees. I spotted a couple of newlyweds having their photo shoots, tourists in groups, and photographers. I ended my strolling at the entrance to the Orchid Garden. Someday I will come back to explore the rest of the complex.


The Singapore Botanic Gardens is a leisure garden and ornamental park.